Over the years Tabet has built a large suite of equipment that is used for custom manufacturing programs for both military and industrial customers.
The Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO) is a global business network of 9,500+ business owners in 131 chapters and 40 countries. Founded in 1987 by a group of young entrepreneurs, EO enables small and large business owners to learn from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life. Our vision is to build the world's most influential entrepreneur community, which aligns with our mission of supporting entrepreneurial education and engaging entrepreneurs to learn and grow.
American Society of Naval Engineers
ASNE is the seventh oldest technical society in the United States. It was founded in 1888 by a group of naval engineering pioneers, most of them officers of the U.S. Navy's Engineering Corps, who sought a unified approach to their profession in order to make the most of new advances in technology. The purposes of ASNE are:
- to advance the knowledge and practice of naval engineering in public and private applications and operations,
- to enhance the professionalism and well-being of members, and
- to promote naval engineering as a career field.
Flow International Corporation
Flow International Corporation provides technologically advanced, environmentally sound solutions to the manufacturing and industrial cleaning markets. We’re the pacesetter in the development and manufacture of ultrahigh-pressure (UHP) waterjet technology, and a leading provider of robotics equipment.
Aircraft Carrier Industrial Base Coalition
The Aircraft Carrier Industrial Base Coalition (ACIBC) represents approximately 400 businesses that supply components and services for U.S. Navy aircraft carriers. Established in 2004, ACIBC seeks to preserve the strength of the aircraft carrier force and promote the value of the Aircraft Carrier Industrial Base as a vital part of the nation's overall defense structure. These businesses supply a wide range of components and services, from motors, pipes and insulation to electrical, engineering and maintenance services.
Since its foundation in 1901 as the Engineering Standards Committee, BSI Group has grown into a leading global independent business services organization providing standard-based solutions in more than 140 countries. BSI Group:
- develops private, national and international standards
- certifies management systems and products
- provides testing and certification of products and services
- provides training and information on standards and international trade and
- provides performance management and supply chain management software solutions