Tabet Manufacturing Company quality management system is ISO 9001:2015 certified by BSI Group. We work tirelessly to meet and exceed the customer’s requirements and expectations.
Tabet Manufacturing Company holds certificate number FM 590936 and operates a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001 for the following scope:
The Custom design, manufacturing, assembly, integration and test, fabrication and corrosion control of manufactured products and electro mechanical assemblies for government and commercial applications.
BSI Group is a global leader of standards solutions helping organizations improve. Their clients range from high profile brands to small, local companies in 150 countries worldwide.
To be certified for this international recognition, we adhere to the following:
- Complete customer satisfaction.
- Efficiency and productivity (minimizing defect costs and optimizing process sequences).
- Minimization of risks in product liability.
- Reduced inspection and testing costs.
- Reduced costs through the minimization of communication and manufacturing errors.
- Consistency of service or product performance.
- Increased motivation of employees due to fewer errors and complaints.
- Transparency through clearly defined processes.
- Continuous process and structural improvements.
- Identification and minimization of weaknesses.
To learn more, visit: http://www.bsigroup.com